This utility helps in analyzing SSIS logs and if possible provide cause and resolutions for issues found in it.
- Option to analyze the logs manually by applying row and column filters over the log data or by using queries to specify more complex criterions.
- Automated Performance Analysis which provides a quick graphical look on which tasks spent most time during package execution.
- Rerun (debug) the entire sequence of events which happened during package execution showing the flow of control in graphical form, changes in runtime values for each task like execution duration etc .
- Support for Auto Analyzers to automatically find out issues and provide suggestions for problems which can be figured out with the help of SSIS logs and/or package.
- Option to analyze just log file or log and package together.
- Provides a lightweight environment to have a quick look at the package. Opening it in BIDS takes some time as being an authoring environment it does all sorts of validations resulting in some delay.